Corporate Communication – IBSS MBA Program
Corporate Communication of the Future Module
This module examines the managerial role in corporate communications practice. Students increase their understanding of key dimensions , including marketing, professional ethics, concepts of excellence, strategic planning, media relations, corporate responsibilities, corporate identities, brand management, crisis management and the application of new media in managing corporate communications.
The objectives of this module are to:
- Expand and improve students understanding and show how companies use communications to implement strategy.
- Provide an educational experience for the students which will enable them to identify key functions of corporate communication within a corporation, design of a corporate communications strategic planning model and recognize the significance of communications research in corporate communications.
- Enable students to apply the knowledge in real workplace settings.
- Enable students to have better understanding on the value of cost-effective communications planning.
- Identify the impact of communication technologies on reputation management.
- Explore problem solving strategies associated with crisis communications in corporate communication.
At the end of this subject, you should be able to:
- Develop a good knowledge of the nature of corporate communications and its role within the communications mix.
- Acquire knowledge of basic media relations practices and interview techniques.
- Understand the research-objectives-programming-evaluation components of the corporate communications planning process and integrate them into a clearly and accurately written plan.
- Apply analytical and critical-thinking skills to effectively critique and evaluate corporate communications problems, cases, campaigns and current issues.
For more information kindly visit our facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/IBSSEGYPT